The finance director is responsible for the administration of the Accounting Department as well as the coordination of the activities of the Accounting, Treasurer, Collector, and Assessors departments.
The Finance & Accounting Department is responsible for safeguarding the financial assets of the town through the application of sound professional accounting practices and strong internal controls, resulting in the preservation and protection of the financial integrity of the town.
- Accounts payable
- Budget administration
- Collection and disbursement of funds
- Compliance with Massachusetts General Laws
- Compliance with Town of Lincoln General Bylaws
- Coordination of the annual audit
- Debt management
- Financial reporting
- Grant / contract administration
- Maintenance of the general ledger
- Payroll (town, Lincoln schools, and Hanscom schools)
- Risk management