Board of Health
Households can now order four free tests through COVIDTests.gov. The tests are available at no cost and ship for free. Shipping will begin the week of Oct. 2, per USPS. There's also a government hotline, 1-800-232-0233 or TTY 1-888-720-7489. Additional Info...
The town is hosting a FLU Clinic for residents and school families, age 9 and up... Read on...
Please see the Community Health Equity Survey (CHES) below which hopes to collect data on the social and structural causes of health needs facing Massachusetts residents, specifically among communities who are disproportionately affected by health emergencies.
The survey will be open from July 31, 2023 through early Fall 2023. Anyone aged 14 and older can take the survey. It takes approximately 15-30 minutes to complete and is available in 11 languages. The survey will also be available in ASL later this summer.
As well as taking the survey yourself, please help spread the word! Take the Community Health Equity Survey: Mass.gov/HealthSurvey.
Visit our dedicated CORONAVIRUS information page
You can also review the sites below for updated information:
EASTERN EQUINE ENCEPHALITIS (EEE)
More information is available on our Forms and Application Page
- Held one Wednesday night each month
- 7:30 p.m.
- 16 Lincoln Road
Lincoln, MA 01773
All meetings are open to the public. Citizens wishing to be placed on the agenda for a particular meeting should call the Board of Health Administrative Assistant at 781-259-2614 at least two weeks prior to the meeting.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Frederick L. Mansfield, MD, Chairman
- Steven R. Kanner, MD, Member
- Patricia Miller, Member
About the Board of Health
The Board of Health is responsible for a variety of issues related to solid and hazardous waste disposal, communicable diseases, and public health hazards in the environment. The board is charged with:
- Overseeing the Town’s Title V inspection program - more information is available on our FORMS AND APPLICATION PAGE
- Enforcing the State Sanitary Code for food establishments - more information is available on our FORMS AND APPLICATION PAGE.
- Overseeing mosquito control programs
- Supporting mental health services for Lincoln residents through Eliot Community Human Services
- Organizing a flu vaccination clinic each autumn for seniors