Board of Health
Update 4/14/2022: Due to recent data showing an increase in positive COVID-19 cases, the Board of Health members voted last night to strongly recommend that people wear masks in public indoor spaces until early May as we see how the infection rate from the new BA-2 variant evolves over the next few weeks after spring vacation.
Visit our dedicated CORONAVIRUS information page
You can also review the sites below for updated information:
Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Nonpharmaceutical Interventions for flu prevention (CDC)
Massachusetts Department of Public Health (State DPH)
EASTERN EQUINE ENCEPHALITIS (EEE)
Protection against EEE
Comprehensive Guide to Caring for Your Home Septic System
More information is available on our Forms and Application Page
Board of Health's support on the temporary ban of vaping material
- First Wednesday of each month
- 7:30 p.m.
- 16 Lincoln Road
Lincoln, MA 01773
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
- Frederick L. Mansfield, MD, Chairman
- Steven R. Kanner, MD, Member
- Patricia Miller, Member
About the Board of Health
The Board of Health is responsible for a variety of issues related to solid and hazardous waste disposal, communicable diseases, and public health hazards in the environment. The board is charged with:
- Overseeing the Town’s Title V inspection program - more information is available on our FORMS AND APPLICATION PAGE
- Enforcing the State Sanitary Code for food establishments - more information is available on our FORMS AND APPLICATION PAGE.
- Overseeing mosquito control programs
- Supporting mental health services for Lincoln residents through Eliot Community Human Services
- Organizing a flu vaccination clinic each autumn for seniors