Board of Health
Visit our dedicated CORONAVIRUS information page
You can also review the sites below for updated information:
EASTERN EQUINE ENCEPHALITIS (EEE)
More information is available on our Forms and Application Page
- First Wednesday of each month
- 7:30 p.m.
- 16 Lincoln Road
Lincoln, MA 01773
All meetings are open to the public. Citizens wishing to be placed on the agenda for a particular meeting should call the Board of Health Administrative Assistant at 781-259-2614 at least two weeks prior to the meeting.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Frederick L. Mansfield, MD, Chairman
- Steven R. Kanner, MD, Member
- Patricia Miller, Member
About the Board of Health
The Board of Health is responsible for a variety of issues related to solid and hazardous waste disposal, communicable diseases, and public health hazards in the environment. The board is charged with:
- Overseeing the Town’s Title V inspection program - more information is available on our FORMS AND APPLICATION PAGE
- Enforcing the State Sanitary Code for food establishments - more information is available on our FORMS AND APPLICATION PAGE.
- Overseeing mosquito control programs
- Supporting mental health services for Lincoln residents through Eliot Community Human Services
- Organizing a flu vaccination clinic each autumn for seniors