Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
PARKS AND RECREATION DEPARTMENT REOPENING UPDATE:
1) Public parks and open spaces remain open for use per existing protocols. Social distancing, masks when social distancing is not possible, and personal hygiene are recommended.
2) Lincoln Summer Camp has developed new operating protocols based on the State’s recommended guidelines. Learn about our new program HERE! Pricing will be announced this Tuesday, June 16. Registration will open at 9:00 AM this Wednesday, June 17 and CLOSE ON Wednesday, June 24 AT 5:00 PM! We need a minimum number of campers to run our program!
3) Codman Pool protocols are being developed this week. Another update is expected by the end of the week.
4) Lincoln Tennis Courts are OPEN for singles play and household-based doubles. Review our new public health protocols HERE.
5) Athletic Fields and the Sport Court are OPEN for certain uses following specific phase 2 guidelines. Highlights include: Groups should be comprised of 12 people or less, including coaches and spectators. Contact sports (soccer, baseball, lacrosse, etc) are limited to non-contact drills only. Social distancing between participants must be maintained WITHIN each group and 20 feet of space must be maintained from OTHER groups.
6) Playground protocols are being reviewed this week. Another update is expected by the end of the week.
Even as we move forward, State OR Local public health protocols may dictate the sudden closure of a program or facility under certain conditions. Participants would be refunded proportionally.
Financial assistance is available for Lincoln residents and school families. Find our online application HERE.
Please check our website often for updates, and we appreciate your cooperation!