The Town of Lincoln is committed to providing exceptional service to our residents, and a welcoming, professional, collaborative and inclusive workplace for our employees. Human Resources oversees services and policies that provide critical support to all staff and help establish this culture of excellence and equity.
Our services are administered by the four departments listed below, who coordinate to provide them in a comprehensive and efficient manner. Contact information is provided on the right side of this page.
FALL 2022 NEWSLETTER
Page 1 - Issue at a Glance
Page 2 - Welcome New Staff
Page 6 - Department News
Page 8 - Employee News
Page 11 - Peer Trainings
Page 12 - Great Work!
Page 13 - Staff Events
Page 14 - Poll Results
Page 15 - Community Outreach
Town Administrator's Office
- Overall Questions and Concerns / Employee Relations
- Employment Advertising, Recruitment and Onboarding.
- Employee Wages and Salaries Administration
- Developing and Implementing Personnel Policies / Employee Handbook
- FMLA and Other Employee Leave Programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Collective Bargaining
- Workers' Compensation / Police & Fire Medical Administration
- Managing Personnel Records
We oversee all aspects of employee benefits, including health insurance, payroll and tax benefit options and retirement benefit planning. We are always happy to meet with employees one-on-one to answer questions and provide assistance. Our services include:
- Benefits Administration for Town and School Employees and Retirees
- Unemployment Benefits
- Employment Verification
- Employee Wellness Program
- Address and Benefit Changes
We process biweekly payroll and track employee accrued time off, including vacation, sick, personal and holiday time, and prepare year-end employee tax documents. We work directly with department heads to ensure employee compensation is accurate and on time. Our services include:
- Payroll Administration
- Employee Benefit Accruals
- Creation of Employee W2 Forms
Regardless of your responsibilities with the Town, technology plays an important role in your work. The IT department sets employees up with everything from phone to email, hardware to software. Please reach out when you need assistance:
- Employee Technology Onboarding, Offboarding and Support.