General & Zoning Bylaws
Amendments to the General and Zoning By-laws are proposed to and become effective only upon adoption by Town Meeting and approval by the Attorney General. Both documents are updated annually. Comprehensive copies of both are available at the links below or in hard copy at the Town Clerk's office. Certain sections of the By-laws, and regulations promulgated thereunder, are likewise available in both places.
- General By-laws 2022
- General By-laws 2021
- General By-laws 2019
- General By-laws 2018
- General By-laws 2017
- Historic District By-laws (Article XXV)
- Solicitors and Peddlers By-laws (Article XXIV)
- Do Not Solicit Form
- Right to Farm By-laws (Article XXVI)
- Wetland Protection By-law (Article XVIII)
- Wetlands Fee Regulations - Promulgated by the Conservation Commission, May 2, 2007, pursuant to the By-law.
- Buffer Zone Regulations - Promulgated by the Conservation Commission, December 17, 2003 and revised June 16, 2010 and March 8, 2017 pursuant to the By-law.
- Zoning By-laws 2022
- Zoning By-laws 2021
- Zoning By-laws 2019
- Zoning By-laws 2018 (Updated 10/20/2018)
- Zoning By-laws 2018
- Zoning By-laws 2017
- Subdivision Rules and Regulations - Promulgated by the Planning Board, October 20, 1982, pursuant to MGL, ch. 41, sections 81-M and 81 - Q.
- Comprehensive Permit Rules 40B - Promulgated by the Zoning Board of Appeals, May 28, 2002, pursuant to MGL, ch. 40B.