Cemetery ServicesLink to page
Department StaffLink to page
Highway Department Operations Report
Highway Department Operations ReportLink to page
Leaf Blower Study Group
Leaf Blower Study GroupLink to page
Lincoln Garden Club
Lincoln Garden ClubLink to page
Lincoln Recycling CommitteeLink to page
Recycled Products AvailableLink to page
Roadside & Traffic Committee
Roadside & Traffic CommitteeLink to page
Snow and Ice Removal Policy/MailboxesLink to page
Street Light Contact
Street Light ContactLink to page
Transfer Station/Recycling/Brush CollectionLink to page
Winter Safety TipsLink to page
Transfer Station Stickers
Transfer station stickers are available at the DPW on Lewis Street, during normal business hours. (8:30 am - 4:00 pm Monday - Friday, Holiday and weather permitting).
Please bring proof of residency and vehicle registration, and see Carol Withycombe in the DPW Office.
The Department’s Mission Statement:
The mission of the Lincoln Department of Public Works is to maintain, preserve, and protect the infrastructure and resources of the Town. This includes the continuation of preserving the rich cultural, historic and aesthetic features that the Town has worked for.
The department provides a broad base of services for the community. Its major responsibilities include:
- Cemetery maintenance and burials
- Construction and maintenance of streets and storm drains
- Environmental compliance
- Maintaining the fleet of town vehicles
- Operation of the transfer station
- Park and recreation facility maintenance
- Recycling coordination
- Roadside path maintenance and construction
- Snow and ice control
- Stonewall maintenance
- Traffic and parking control
- Tree maintenance
- Please refer to the links at the left side of this page for additional information.
- Click on this for the Department's photo
slide show(coming soon).