change of address image

We have implemented a new procedure for address changes.  When informing the Town/School of a change of address please fill out the below forms that are applicable to the benefits you receive.  Please submit this form to either the School Business Office or the Treasurer's Office for processing.

If you are not sure which forms may apply or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office and we will be happy to assist you.

Address Change Forms are Fillable