Annual Town Election
2023 Annual Town Election
- Annual Town Meeting: Saturday, March 25th, 2023
- Meeting Starts at 9:30 A.M.
- Annual Town Election: Monday, March 27th, 2023
- The polls will be open from 7:30 A.M. until 8:00 P.M.
- A sample of the upcoming ballot can be found here.
- Last day to submit a Vote by Mail Application or Absentee Ballot Application is Monday, March 20th, 2023 by 5 P.M.
- Absentee Ballot application click here
- Last day to vote by absentee ballot in person is March 24th, 2023 until 5 P.M.
- Please contact the Town Clerk's office to set up an appointment
The Annual Town Election will be held in the Reed Gym on Ballfield Road from 7:30 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
Town By laws Regarding Annual Town Election
In accordance with the General By Laws of the Town of Lincoln, Article II, Section 1:
The Annual Town Meeting shall be held on the Saturday before the last Monday in March in each year at 9:30 A.M. for the transaction of all business except that the election of officers and the determination of such matters as by law are required to be elected or determined by ballot shall take place on the last Monday in March, when the polls shall be open from 7:30 A.M. until 7:00 P.M., or to such later time up to 8:00 P.M. as the Moderator may determine, provided, however, that whenever the date for the Annual Town Meeting, as hereby established, falls on the Saturday before Easter Sunday, the Annual Town Meeting shall be held on the preceding Saturday, although the Election and ballot questions here and above described shall still be held on the last Monday in March.